Join Mike Dolen, Global Head of Strategy & Business Development at Glint, for a Lunch-and-Learn session at the LinkedIn Toronto Office to hear the most recent trends and issues facing the world of Talent Management and People Success. After the presentation, network with peers and LinkedIn/Glint team members to discuss the challenges you are facing when it comes to attracting, developing, and engaging people.
Using LinkedIn's most recent insights from the world of Talent Management, Mike will:
- Share how Artificial Intelligence is changing the world of human resources
- Review trends on the future of work
- Present data on leadership and skills shortages
- Illuminate how Sense of Purpose, Values, and Culture are fundamentally influencing the employee experience
- Recommend strategies for how your People Success programs can leverage AI and other forms of predictive analytics to drive engagement and retention
About Mike Dolen
Mike Dolen is the Global Head of Strategy & Business Development at Glint, now a part of LinkedIn, and is responsible for the strategic growth of Glint. Prior to Glint, Mike was Managing Director at CEB, leading the Workforce Surveys & Analytics business. Previous to that, Mike was a managing partner at Kenexa, which was acquired by IBM in 2012. In both roles, Mike had the responsibility for growth and expansion, strategy development and articulation, partnerships and acquisitions, and service delivery and consulting. Mike has a Bachelor's degree in Psychology, a Master's degree in Industrial and Organizational Psycology, and his doctoral studies are in Organizational Behavoir.